Skip to content

Landlord Insurance via Money

Landlord Insurance via Money

Landlord Insurance via Money, the leading UK financial advice website. In truth, The Home Insurer is the leading let property insurer in the UK. Consequently, we have teamed up to offer low cost, high quality Landlord Insurance via Money to you.

Do You Need Landlord Insurance?

If you own a let property then you will need specialist Landlord Insurance in order to make sure the building is protected against financial loss. At this time you can add landlord contents insurance if you wish. As long as you are the freeholder or management company, we can insure any let property. In addition, we have some of the very lowest Landlord Insurance prices in the UK. By all means we can deal with portfolios of property as well, just fill in the Landlord Insurance Fact Find Spreadsheet .

A-Rated Insurers

We have a panel of A-rated insurance underwriters. That is to say we compare Landlord Insurance for you. However, not all policies are the same or equal, therefore, you should read all offers of insurance carefully.

What We Need To Know

We need to know the tenant type, whether working, retired, benefit assisted, asylum seeker, sublet or other. Correspondingly, the cost of the insurance is tied closely to the tenant type and the rebuild value you require. At any rate, we can deal with rent to rent and Air BNB style tenancies.

Your claims history and whether the property is typical construction and amount of no claims discount all help with keeping prices low. At this time we can accept single or portfolio quote requests using our easy to fill in Landlord Fact Find Spreadsheet and send to

Give Us A Price To Beat

As long as you give us a price to beat then we can offer our best terms. To explain, our underwriters will do all they can to win your business and if we give them a target they more often than not beat it. That is good news for you as it means a lower price. Regardless, our minimum premium starts at £84 for Landlord Insurance.

We Are Experts In Landlord Insurance

Unquestionably we are specialists in Landlord Insurance. That is why we offer Landlord Insurance via Money. Owing to The Home Insurer’s Director, Jason McClean, being a portfolio landlord himself, we have first hand experience of landlord requirements. Indeed, our expertise in flood risk, renovations and unoccupied insurance all means we can normally assist landlords with any unusual circumstances.

Add On Landlord Insurance Products

We can offer Landlord Legal Expense Cover and Landlord Home Emergency policies. In any case we will not offer you Rent Guarantee Insurance as we do not believe this product offers value to customers; in our experience there are too many loopholes and instances of underwriters not paying out claims.

The Home Insurer is an award winning UK specialist property insurance brokerage. In other words, you can have confidence in the insurance we sell. What’s more, we are members of the British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA). Additionally, we have a 4.9 out of 5-star rating by our customers on Feefo.

Landlord Insurance via Money
Landlord Insurance - The Home Insurer
The UK's Leading Landlord Insurance Brokerage - The Home Insurer
Save On Landlord Insurance With The Home Insurer
Save On Landlord Insurance With The Home Insurer

Get a Quote Now

Fill In The Short Form Below

    Useful tips for filling in the Landlord Insurance via Money quotation form

    • It should take less than 5-minutes to complete the form
    • Freeholders and Management Companies can buy Landlord Insurance
    • Fill in the Landlord Fact Find Spreadsheet if you are a portfolio landlord
    • We can insure Asylum seekers, refugees and vulnerable residents
    • Sublet, rent to rent and Air BNB can be insured
    • We need to know the date, type and cost of any claims within the last 5-years
    • Rebuild value is the same as ‘Declared Value’ on some other policies
    • The cost of the insurance is based on the rebuild value so ensure this is correct
    • If you answer ‘Other’ to any question, please let us know more details
    • In ‘Additional Information’, let us know a price to beat so we can save you money
    • If it’s easier for you, call us on 01832-735388
    Tom Chapman, Head Of Sales, The Home Insurer
    Tom Chapman, Head Of Sales, With Over 17-Years Insurance Industry Experience

    “Money is a leading UK price comparison website for landlords. By comparison, The Home Insurer is amongst the very leading Landlord Insurance brokerages in the UK. You can rest assured if you get a quote from us it will be at the sharp end price wise. Moreover, if you need a portfolio of property insured then few can match our rates and terms. 

    Firstly, we offer only top quality policies. Above all, these are trusted UK based insurers who know all about the particular needs of landlords. In the first place we discuss and negotiate with them on your behalf to get the best offer of insurance possible. Indeed, if you need contents, legal expenses or home emergency, we can bundle it all together for you.

    In order to get the most accurate policy at the best price possible we need you to fill in the quotation form, although we are very happy for you to call and speak with us. To put it another way, we will do all we can to make sure you have the right cover at the right price.

    By and large, I believe we offer the best Landlord Insurance in the UK.”

    Tom Chapman, Head of Sales, The Home Insurer

    Back To Top