WE ARE HIRING – INSURANCE SALES PROFESSIONAL
A great opportunity to join an ambitious specialist property insurance broking business based in Thrapston, Northamptonshire.
The Home Insurer specialises in non-standard property insurance including thatched, unoccupied, renovation, those affected by subsidence or flood, blocks of flats and land liability. We offer clients a personal service and work hard to delight our customers. We benefit from outstanding rates of customer retention and a 4.9 out of 5 rating on Feefo, giving us a 2021 Platinum Award for Customer Service. We won a National Award for excellent Customer Service and Retention in 2020.
We are looking for an experienced Insurance Sales Professional who wants to develop their career within a fast-growing business. You must possess a positive attitude and self-discipline to deliver personal objectives, whilst also demonstrating a team working attitude to meet overall business targets.
Handling sales/renewal/admin enquiries effectively and professionally you will build rapport with clients and find them the right policy for their needs. Being the first point of call for enquiries you must demonstrate high standards of customer service, be polite and professional at all times.
To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience delivering property insurance from a broker background
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and non-verbally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use systems such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and OneDrive. Knowledge of Google Sheets is required
- Ability to multi-task, work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ensuring that all internal processes are adhered to, including external requirements such as GDPR and compliance with FCA rules and its Code of Conduct.
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus UK Bank Holidays
- Generous bonus/commission scheme
- Pension scheme
- Free staff parking
Circa £22,000 – £28,000 per year depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
GENERAL CAREER ENQUIRIES
Are you interested in starting a career in insurance with The Home Insurer?
If you are then get in touch today. Above all, we are growing quickly and on the lookout for the right people to join us.
Chiefly, we are after people with the following attributes:
Essential Careers Skills
- Friendly on the phone
- Hard working
- Customer service led
- In a word: integrity
- Prior insurance experience
- Telesales background
- Whenever possibly, a high degree of attention to detail
Moreover, we do operate from a UK office based in Thrapston, Northamptonshire. At this time we require our staff to work in the office. Working remotely is not an option. At the same time, this fosters a great team spirit. Additionally, it means the best service experience for our clients.
Comparatively speaking, we offer excellent rates of pay, 25 days holiday per year and a pension scheme.