The Home Insurer
So, what can you expect when you contact The Home Insurer? In general, the below points give you a good idea:
- Firstly, you can expect us to answer the phone quickly. There is a short message (20seconds) and then we will pick up usually within three rings
- Secondly, you will be talking to an expert in property and land liability insurance. Specifically, that means no hanging around to talk to a specialist
- Thirdly, if you know the name of the person you spoke with before, then ask for them again if you like. In effect, talking to the same person again should make the enquiry quicker
- Fourthly, we like to talk to you. Compared to other brokers, we do want to talk with you, we find it makes for a better understanding of your insurance needs
- Finally, we really do encourage you to call rather than email. If we need an email from you, we will let you know
Specifically there are times when we cannot answer the phone. Our opening hours run below. If you need to contact us out of hours, then do send an email. However, we encourage you to follow the email up with a phone call during office hours. Basically, we operate complex anti virus and anti spam technology to keep us all safe. That means sometimes your emails are put in junk or deleted without us ever knowing. Therefore, talking to us the next day is a good way of confirming receipt of your email.
If you are calling to register a claim, then please check your insurance documents. Usually these will direct you towards a dedicated claims line that can help you immediately. That is to say, speak to them first and then contact The Home Insurer if you need any assistance or help.
Saturday: Office Closed
Sunday: Office Closed
To contact The Home Insurer on a bank holiday, please send an email and call us on the next working day to ensure receipt.