Unoccupied Insurance

Our Unoccupied Insurance

You should only need Unoccupied Insurance if your property is left vacant for more than 30-days at any one time. Less than 30-days and you should be covered by your standard home insurance. Unoccupied Insurance applies when you are not usually staying in the property overnight.

Unoccupied Insurance can be for a second home, vacant let property, property you are selling, holiday home, a property you are renovating or even your own house if you are away on holiday or business a lot. A leading provider of Unoccupied Insurance, The Home Insurer can save you money and deliver a fantastic Unoccupied Insurance policy in minutes. Call 01832-735388 now and we will do all we can to deliver the policy you need at a market leading price.