You will only need Unoccupied Insurance if your property is left vacant for more than 30-days at any one time. Less than 30-days and you should be covered by your standard home insurance.

If your home is vacant for more than 30-days then you will certainly need Unoccupied Insurance. This can be for a second home, vacant let property, holiday home or even your own house if you are away on holiday or business a lot. A leading provider of Unoccupied Insurance, The Home Insurer can save you money and deliver a fantastic Unoccupied Insurance policy in minutes and you can buy online or over the phone.