Landlord Insurance

Our Landlord Insurance

If you own a rental property then you need Landlord Insurance to protect yourself and your property against financial loss. Most landlords let property unfurnished and will need Landlords Buildings Insurance, although we can offer Landlord Contents Insurance as well. We can insure sublet, rent to rent, blocks of flats, Air BNB, Portfolio Landlords and more, just get in touch and see how much money we can save you.

As part of our Landlord Insurance offer we can deliver Rent Guarantee Insurance, Landlords Home Emergency Insurance and Landlord Legal Insurance as well. All our Landlord Insurance policies come with Loss of Rent and Public Liability Insurance included. Accidental and Malicious Damage options are available from some providers. Call 01832-735388 now and we will do all we can to deliver the policy you need at a market leading price.