Non-Standard Home Insurance

Our Non-Standard Home Insurance

The Home Insurer can help you to save money on any type of property insurance. Home Buildings and Contents Insurance, Landlord Insurance, Unoccupied Insurance, Home Flood Insurance, Renovation Insurance, Property Insurance with prior claims, Land Insurance and even Thatched Property Insurance.

Whatever type of property insurance you need, when you submit this form, The Home Insurer will contact you to deal directly with your enquiry. With an independent Feefo rated score of 4.9 out of 5-stars, you know you will be in good hands and will be dealing with either Tom, Doug, Leanne or Jason. Alternatively call 01832-735388 to speak to The Home Insurer between 0900-1730 Monday-Friday