Get a Quote

Get Your Property Insurance Quote Now

Landlord Insurance

If you rent out a property then you need Landlord Insurance to protect yourself and your let property against financial loss. Most landlords let property unfurnished and you will only need Landlords Buildings Insurance.

Unoccupied Insurance

Unoccupied Property Insurance is not a standard form of insurance. But it can be found for a competitive price through The Home Insurer. It has partnerships with the UK’s leading specialist insurers.

Flood Insurance

We offer competitively priced Flood Insurance to 99%+ of UK properties. We have access to the very best Flood Insurance and Flood Re Insurance solutions. We help you to compare the policy and price of Flood Risk Insurance

Land Insurance

Land Insurance is basically public liability insurance to protect the landowner from being sued for damages by any number of people who may visit or even walk alongside the land.

Subsidence Insurance

You only need Subsidence Insurance if you have suffered subsidence in the past or a significant proportion of the homes near you have suffered subsidence.

Renovation Insurance

Renovation Insurance is extremely specialist and requires a broker with knowledge of what you need and the ability to understand your time frames to deliver the best Renovation Insurance policy at the very best price.

Block of Flats Insurance

If you own a Block of Flats then you will need specialist insurance to make sure the building and contents in common are protected against financial loss.

Home Insurance

Whatever type of property insurance you need, when you submit this form, The Property Insurer’s broker arm ‘The Home Insurer’ will contact you to deal directly with your enquiry.

Listed Building Insurance

Grade 1 or Grade 2 listed buildings need specialist Listed Buildings Insurance and The Home Insurer can deliver the most comprehensive policies at the very best prices.

Thatched Property Insurance

We are one of the leading thatch home insurance providers in the UK, offering low-cost thatch insurance with Legal and General underwriting for your peace of mind.